1. Service provider – UAB “Vidimas”, company code: 304065201 , VAT payer code: LT100009692618 . Registration address: Sodų g. 3-7, LT-92228 Klaipeda
2. http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ – An electronic service provider at http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/
3. Person – 1) active natural person, ie a person of legal age, whose legal capacity is not restricted by court; 2) a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his parents or guardians, unless he is emancipated; 3) legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons.
4. Personal Data Questionnaire / Account – Buyer login / inquiries at this email. a result on the site that creates a profile (account) that stores his or her personal data and order history.
5. Services – All services provided to a Person.
6. A cookie is a small file sent to your device by anyone visiting this email. site. This concept covers not only cookies but also the use of similar tools.
7. Password – A unique combination of letters and numbers created by the buyer and only known to the buyer, which is first entered during the email registration process. website, and later to sign in to your Account.
8. Browser – is an application for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web, PC or other device.
9. ” Personal data ” shall mean any information relating to an individual, whether natural or legal, which is known or identifiable, directly or indirectly, through the use of data, such as one or more specific physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social character traits.
11. Administrator – This email address the person in charge of the site.
12. IP Address – Each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
13. ” Rules” means the valid ” Rules for Purchase and Sale of Services on the Website”.
14. ” Direct marketing” means the activity of offering to persons and / or asking for their opinion on the goods or services offered by mail, telephone or any other direct means.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
20. A person may make a request for outbound services without registering. The Buyer who has not done the registration is required to provide the following Personal Data – name, telephone number, email. email address, other service-related information. The Person is responsible for submitting his / her Personal Data.
21. Individuals who wish to register at http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ must provide their email address and password. An Account is created during registration. In the Account, the Person enters his / her own data – name, surname, telephone number, email address, so he / she is solely responsible for the correctness of this data. A person may at any time:
21.1. correct and / or complete the Personal Data in the Account. The person / visitor responsible for the correctness of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. delete / delete all my data by logging in to my account and clicking the “Delete all my data” button.
21.3. download all my data by logging in to my account and clicking the “Download all my data” button.
III. PROCEDURE FOR STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The individual agrees that his / her name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ will be processed for performance analysis purposes. Accordingly, http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ grants Buyer the right to express his / her consent or disagreement with his / her name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address by registering at http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ or by requesting http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ would also be handled for direct marketing purposes without the consent of the individual without objection to direct marketing.
23. The Service Provider confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Person will be processed solely for the purpose of properly providing the Services to the Buyers on the website http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/. The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Person will be processed for the purposes of Service Provider Performance Analysis and Direct Marketing unless such consent is withdrawn by the Person. The retention period for personal data to be used for Direct Marketing purposes shall be three calendar years from the date such data are provided.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose Buyer’s Personal Data to third parties, except:
24.1. if Buyer’s consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
24.2. in the course of the provision of services or other services – to the partners of the Service Provider providing the delivery of goods or other services ordered by the Person;
24.3. law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.4. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. A person has the following rights:
25.1. After logging in to my account, download all my data by clicking the “Download all my data” button;
25.2. upon request to the Contractor to receive information in writing from what sources and what Personal Data is collected, for what purpose it is processed, to which recipients are provided and provided for at least the last 1 (one) year. Information shall be provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by the Buyer;
25.3. after logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the “Delete all my data” button .;
25.5. Both by expressing his / her disagreement immediately, and by submitting a subsequent notice to object to the processing of his / her Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
29. The Service Provider shall ensure, through internal organizational and technical means, that the Personal Data provided by the Person at http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ is protected from any unauthorized interference: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the Personal Data, identity theft, fraud, or The level of protection of personal data would comply with the requirements of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
30. Personal data is protected from unauthorized use and alteration. All Personal Passwords are encrypted, only servers authorized by the Personal Data Controller and only through a secure certificate can access the servers that access the Personal Data, as well as all pages on http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ that require Personal Data to be entered. via https: // protocol.
31. The individual undertakes and is required to keep his / her password for login to http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/, as well as other details. The Person undertakes and undertakes not to disclose the Personal Data to any third party, either to himself or to any third party, if such third party Personal Data has been made available to him, and to immediately notify the Service Provider of any apparent breaches.
32. The Person agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to keep his Personal Data on the server insofar as is required by the specifics of http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/, provided that the Personal Data has been (i) used in connection with an illegal activity or ( (ii) it has been suspected that an identity theft or other violation has occurred that has led to or will be investigated by the relevant law enforcement authorities; or (iv) for other legitimate purposes, to protect Personal Data. These data will be destroyed upon lawful instruction by law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
33. In administering http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ and diagnosing potential malfunctions, the Administrator may use Buyers IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, COMPLETION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
35. Granting or revoking consent to collect, manage, process and store Personal Data shall be effective only in advance.
36. If, upon becoming aware of its Personal Data, the Individual determines that the Personal Data has been collected or obtained from unauthorized sources, or that the Personal Data is being processed for purposes other than those for which they were provided, the Buyer shall be entitled to refer to http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ requesting the suspension of such processing of Personal Data by email. A person who uses http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ unregistered and receives a response from http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ noticing inaccuracies or errors in his / her Personal Data has the right to request that his / her Personal Data as soon as possible. , but not later than within 5 (five) business days of being revised or adjusted. The person who accesses the http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ sign-up corrects the Personal Data himself / herself after logging in to his / her Account. http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ has the right to adjust, supplement, delete or suspend the processing of Personal Data only after the identity of the Applicant has been identified.
37. If http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ has doubts about the correctness of the Personal Data provided by a Person, he may suspend the processing of such Personal Data, verify and correct such data. Such Personal Data shall be used solely for the purpose of verifying their accuracy.
38. In exercising the above rights, the Buyer may contact http://www.meubleboisjardin.com/ at firstname.lastname@example.org
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookie is used to collect information for the purpose of calculating attendance (to collect statistical information), to provide content of personal interest and to maintain the history of the visit.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS